Tuesday 22 June 2010

Oh Shit.. Not Again!!!!

Yeah! Thats the book u guys gave me for my b'day.... But, obviously I ain't talking abt the book here..

(b4 u continue any further, pls go thru "me and my frustrations part 3")

Addressing KK-
NEE YABBA REY...!!!!! DASH DASH GA.... Y DID WE HAVE TO GO TO "GVK ONE" AGAIN BAY??????

Addressing the audience-
Yeah! That ass took me to Inox to watch The Karate Kid to that damn, sleazy, extravagant and most costliest fucking mall again.... Hence, OH Shit, Not Again!

4 comments:

  1. same as the title of the post

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuckr u spent exactly 200 rupees there...prasadz lo ayite 100 rupees ticket mc D lo maharaja mac ki 127 plus interval lo drink ki oka 50 ni psychological extra spend chesanu anukone syndrome ki nipettaaa...btw how about toy story 3 in GVK? :D:P^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. nee yabba.... nee parking ki Rs.40 nene bey icchindi.. and I dont mind spending in McD.... its worth it... but KFC main... naaahhh!!!!!

    P.S. U call me fucker? But guess wat... I got screwed!!!!

    ReplyDelete